Spread Shot Studios
Based in San Francisco, California
Early Access: March 8, 2017
Space Jammers is a 1-4 player Sci-Fi rogue-ish top-down shooter. Guide an alien rock band of space kitten pirates through a fractured multi-verse. Fly starfighters, board space ships and loot local populations to fund your musical tour. Fight or sneak through dangerous space time with randomly generated weapons or upgrade unique skills to deal with randomly generated bosses. Navigate your tiny band of aliens to the center of the galaxy in time to compete in the Galactic Battle of Bands and become kings of Rock.
- Single Screen Local Co-Op for 1-4 players
- Top down and SHMUP play styles
- Online Leaderboards
- Never run out of ammo!
- Use Bullet Time to move around projectiles
- Character Creation
- Revive your fallen comrades
- Levels have random rule sets
- Level up to gain powerful abilities
- Procedurally generated weapons and bosses
- Purchase items and pets for defensive effects
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "...there’s something menacing about a pink squirrel-like creature with a lightsaber for a weapon. It comes with its own brand of innovation and style. An indie with plenty of fun hours to offer in the near future."
- Alexandru Chirila, SoftPedia
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
The Space Jammers Facebook Page facebook.com.
Here I make important announcements or contests. gamejolt.com.
About Spread Shot Studios
Alternative multiplayer arcade games.
More information on Spread Shot Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Space Jammers Credits
Artist, Developer, Designer